Le Petit Poucet Health & Safety Policy
- The School has a responsibility to provide a safe environment for your child. We aim to provide all staff with first aid training.
- All accidents and any incidents are recorded in the Accident/Incident Report Book. All accidents are accurately notified to the parent as soon as possible.
- Hygiene rules relating to bodily fluids are followed with particular care and all staff are aware of how infections can be transmitted.
- All toys are cleaned and sterilized once a week.
- Full time nurse is always present and a doctor visits the nursery to check our students regularly.
- Clinic is fully equipped approved and certified by the Ministry of Health in Dubai.
In our nursery we aim to:
- Involve and motivate nursery staff in all matters concerning Health & Safety.
- Prevent accidents, injuries and ill-health and to identify and eliminate hazardous situations.
- Achieve a high standard of occupational health, safety, welfare and hygiene.
- Control situations likely to be hazardous to health and safety in the nursery or cause damage to persons or equipment.
- Provide a safe and healthy environment.