Admission Policy & Process
- Inclusive in meeting the needs of all children, different nationalities, ethnic heritage, social and economic background, gender, ability, disability or special learning needs.
- On-going Admissions Process all through the academic year depending on availability of seats.
- Our setting is committed to anti-discriminatory practice to promote equality of opportunity and valuing diversity for all children and families.
For applying to our nursery parents need to complete an admissions Application Form (PFD copies found online) and provide all required documents and signed forms the time of paying the registration fees.
Documents required by Le Petit Poucet Nursery and kindergarten at time of registration are:
- Completed and signed Application Form
- Completed and signed Terms and conditions Form
- Completed and signed Medical From
- 2 Copies of Child’s current and valid passport.
- 2 Copies of Child’s current and valid UAE residency visa.
- 2 Copies of Father’s current and valid passport.
- 2 Copies of Father’s current and valid UAE residency visa.
- 2 Copies of Mother’s current and valid passport.
- 2 Copies of Mother’s current and valid UAE residency visa.
- 1 Copy of Caregiver’s (Nanny /Driver) current and valid passport.
- 1 Copy of Caregiver’s (Nanny /Driver) current and valid UAE residency visa.
- Passport photographs of the Child x4
- Passport photographs of the Father x2
- Passport photographs of the Mother x2
- Passport photographs of the Nanny/Driver X2
- 1 Copy of Child’s immunization records
Note: All applicable forms and supporting documents must be provided prior to child’s start date.
- Availability of spaces at the Nursery depends upon staff/child ratios, the age of the child and the registration requirements.
- In respect of completed applications preference is given on a first come first serve basis.
- Priority will be given to children who are booking full time places and those who already have siblings at the Nursery.
- Babies (18 months and below) need to be booked in for a minimum of 3 day sessions per week. Children above 18 months of age need to be booked in for 5 day sessions per week. This is for the benefit of the children as it helps them to settle well at the Nursery.
- Children must attend the Nursery only on their registered days.
- One month’s prior notice must be given if your place/s at the Nursery is/are no longer required.
- Children should not bring any items of value into the Nursery.
- Parents shall abide by all rules, regulations and policies of the Nursery.
- The Nursery reserves the right to cancel a child’s registration should it decides, for any reason whatsoever, the child is not suited to the Nursery environment or the parents are not accepting the Nursery rules and regulations as per UAE Federal Law regarding Nurseries (administered by the Ministry of Social Affairs).
Admissions Office working hours:
|Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:||7:30 am – 5:30 pm|
|Friday & Saturday:||Closed|
Visit Our Nursery:
Visits to our nursery and kindergarten are possible upon appointment. To schedule an appointment please call Tel: +971 4 321 9399
Fax: +971 4 321 9398 or email [email protected]