Welcome to Le Petit Poucet
Le Petit Poucet Nursery is a French-English Nursery and Kindergarten situated in the heart of Al Safa 2 in Dubai. LPP was founded in 2014 with the aim of providing high quality bilingual early education. We believe that children greatly benefit from learning through play & fun in a bilingual environment, between the ages of 3 months to 6 years old.
Why is Le Petit Poucet unique ?
- Only French-English nursery in Dubai approved by the Ministry of Education (0-4years) & the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA, 4-6 years)
- Bilingual Early Childhood program
- Accepting children from 3 months to 6 years old
- Flexible timings from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Multi languages: French-English. Additional Arabic classes
- French National Curriculum & EYFS (UK)
- Afternoon French Club including, Story Telling, Drama session, Music & movement etc.
- Highly qualified and experienced native Teachers
- Exciting fun filled Holiday Camps. Rich Physical Education Program for all age aiming to properly introduce children to various sports and explore their talents
- Extra after school activities including Football with Paris Saint-Germain Academy, mini tennis, ballet, gymnastics, basketball, and more (Provided by professional outsourced coaches).
- Interactive edutainment projector & ICT area
- Meals Service: complimentary morning snack, optional extra lunch service
- Bus Transportation (optional additional service)
- Daily parent- teacher communication through LPP Smart Phone Application
- Classes monitored by CCTV at all times
- Individual school access card for parents that record your child’s attendance (Can only be used during registered hours)
- Preference of seats for LPP graduates in various schools in Dubai (Bilingual, French and English schools).
- Providing a safe, happy and family environment for children of all ages that will gradually stimulate physical, intellectual, social and emotional growth
- Offering professional loving care that treats each child as an individual, aiming to build up their self-esteem, confidence, autonomy and respect to others
- Providing a structured program based on both French and British Curriculums and emphasizing on learning through fun and play, communication, art, ICT and physical early education
- Preparing children to pass diverse schools’ assessment tests (English, French, IB, American curriculums)