Admission Policy & Process
- Le Petit Poucet Nursery caters for children between three months and six years old, regardless of nationality, background, gender, abilities or special learning needs.
- On-going Admissions throughout the academic year upon availability.
- Our setting is committed to anti-discriminatory practice by promoting equal opportunity and valuing diversity.
To apply, please complete the Admissions Application Form and provide us with the required documents, forms signed at the time of registration.
Documents required by Le Petit Poucet Nursery and kindergarten at time of registration are:
- 2 Copies of Child’s current and valid passport.
- 2 Copies of Child’s current and valid UAE residency visa.
- 2 Copies of Father’s current and valid passport.
- 2 Copies of Father’s current and valid UAE residency visa.
- 2 Copies of Mother’s current and valid passport.
- 2 Copies of Mother’s current and valid UAE residency visa.
- 1 Copy of Caregiver’s (Nanny /Driver) current and valid passport.
- 1 Copy of Caregiver’s (Nanny /Driver) current and valid UAE residency visa.
- Passport photographs of the Child x4
- Passport photographs of the Father x2
- Passport photographs of the Mother x2
- Passport photographs of the Nanny/Driver X2
- 1 Copy of Child’s immunization records
Note: All applicable forms and supporting documents must be provided prior to child’s start date.
- Availability of spaces at the Nursery depends upon staff/child ratios, the age of the child and the registration requirements.
- In respect of completed applications preference is given on a first come first serve basis.
- Priority will be given to children who are booking full time places and those who already have siblings at the Nursery.
- Babies (18 months and below) need to be booked in for a minimum of 3 day sessions per week. Children above 18 months of age need to be booked in for 5 day sessions per week. This is for the benefit of the children as it helps them to settle well at the Nursery.
- Children must attend the Nursery only on their registered days.
- One month’s prior notice must be given if your place/s at the Nursery is/are no longer required.
- Children should not bring any items of value into the Nursery.
- Parents shall abide by all rules, regulations and policies of the Nursery.
- The Nursery reserves the right to cancel a child’s registration should it decides, for any reason whatsoever, the child is not suited to the Nursery environment or the parents are not accepting the Nursery rules and regulations as per UAE Federal Law regarding Nurseries (administered by the Ministry of Social Affairs).
Admissions Office working hours:
|Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:||7:30 am – 5:30 pm|
|Winter/Spring/Summer Holidays:||8:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Friday & Saturday:||Closed|
We have an open door policy. Parents are welcome to visit us at any time during opening hours. To schedule a nursery tour or make an appointment with the Manager or the Admissions, please contact us at: